Living the Australian dream
Australia has become one of the world’s most attractive destination for immigrants and investment, largely because of its booming economy and strong employment opportunities.
Here’s why people continue to have confidence in Australia and especially, real-estate investment in Australia:
DIVERSIFICATION OF WEALTH, EDUCATION, MIGRATION & LIFESTYLE.
- The nation has historically shown strong population growth. 650,000 migrants expected in Australia within 2 years,
- In fact, 3.1% of the Australian population is of Indian descent,
- Indian-born population projected to reach 1.07 million by 2035,
- Two of the world’s best universities is in Australia,
- We have a world class health system and facilities,
- Internationally renowned as a secure economy with a AAA Credit rating
- Through the global pandemic, economic prosperity remained stable, as seen from a multitude of economic indicators.
- Australia was ranked by the United Nations as the second-best country in the world for quality of life
- Capital cities such as Sydney and Melbourne rank as the world’s most transparent real estate markets.
Due to the above-mentioned factors, Australia has become very popular with overseas investors as well. Many overseas property investors have seen large profits from the real-estate investment and this trend is expected to continue into the future.